Cognate Health work with our clients nationwide to deliver integrated occupational health solutions, incorporating wellness, health and safety. We strategically combine workplace health and safety prevention measures with wellness programmes to create the right solution for your organisation.
Many modern workplace occupational health and safety promotion programs work independently of each other. Integrating these programmes leads to healthier, safer and more productive workforces, with higher employee participation.
Benefits of an integrated approach:
- Increased efficiency results in significant long-term savings for the organisation
- Increased productivity, performance and attendance
- Promotes a positive, productive workplace, improving recruitment and retention
- Improved healthy behaviours such as quitting smoking, better nutrition, and increased physical activity
- Increased employee participation in occupational health and safety, and health promotion programmes
We combine the following for an integrated approach:
Traditional occupational health services, such as:
- Health surveillance assessments
- Exit medicals
- Fitness-for-work assessments after accidents or illness
- Vaccination programs
Health screening services, examining:
- Height and weight
- Waist circumference
- Blood pressure
- Diabetes screening
Wellness programmes, including:
- Quitting smoking
Get in touch.
Our network of Occupational Health Physicians is the first of its kind, ensuring a truly national, accessible service.