From determining if potential candidates can medically meet the demands of a role, to assessing sickness absences, our occupational health professionals will provide you with all the advice you need to make key decisions on the health of your workforce.
Our network of occupational health doctors are located nationwide, which means you will receive an appointment at a time and location that suits you. As well as remote telephone and video consultations, we offer face-to-face appointments within 48 hours, if needed, and no more than one hour’s drive from the employee’s location. We will also deliver the quality -reviewed report back to you within 48 hours of the appointment taking place.
We also offer tailored health screenings to improve the health and productivity of your employees by assessing and improving individual risk factors as well as specific testing to detect health problems associated with particular occupations.
- Return to Work Safely Assessments (in line with guidelines on COVID-19)
- Pre-Employment Assessments
- Fitness For Work Assessments
- Ill-Health Retirement Assessments
- Sickness Absence Assessments
- Disability Evaluations
- Critical Illness Assessments
- Health Surveillance Assessments
- Executive Medicals
- Health Screenings