- Data MigrationData is one of your organisation’s most precious resources. Ensuring accurate migration of existing data into the Meddbase system is a business-critical challenge that we have deep experience in helping our clients meet. The Data Migration Toolkit allows you to import data based on a range of field headers directly into the application. Whether bulk uploads of patient demographics, scanned documents, medical images or even full medical records. If you want to get really technical, you can push data directly to our data import service.
ValidationValidation of your data and how it is stored within our application is critical. Our import service creates reports based on your unique dataset and informs you of potential issues when importing. For example, invalid dates of birth, titles that do not match gender as well as a host of other useful information. If you do commit data by mistake, our undo feature allows you to roll back your import.
SupportWe have a team of data experts with extensive experience in migrating data from a wide range of clinical systems, including DGL Practice Manager, Crosscare, Lumeon, TM2 / TM3 and many more. Our goal is to make the transition to Meddbase from your existing system seamless, smooth and uninterrupted.
- Patient PortalThe portal provides patients with secure access to their health records 24 hours a day. It allows them secure access to a variety of the most requested patient-led features:
- Search for availability using a range of filters
- View slots by branch, doctor, specialism etc.
- Book and cancel appointments
- Make payments
- Store card details on file
- Complete online questionnaires & forms
- Fill in health record & medical screening info
- Manage prescriptions
- Access documentation relevant to their record
- Review their pathology results
- Chat with the practice using instant messaging
- Login with computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones
- SchedulingKeeping track of schedules and ensuring maximum resource usage can be a real challenge, even more so when managing multiple clinicians, assets and sites. It doesn’t need to be. With our enterprise resource planning (ERP) toolkit you can match available resources according to skills and availability and with our powerful appointment search tool you will never miss a slot For those who require a more visual toolset, the side-by-side scheduler allows you to quickly and easily view availability at any site and with powerful filters for isolating specific locations, equipment and individuals required for care delivery. Where speed and maximum utilisation are the primary objective, the appointment finder is a powerful search tool. Find the next available time for an appointment, even if the appointment requires multiple attendees of varying skill sets. For geographically dispersed organisations, our integrated geolocation system will only present patients with slots that make sense for their location.