Active Case Management
Driven by our Case Managers, who are occupational health nurses and physiotherapists with a special interest in rehabilitation, our Active Case Management focuses on early intervention.
Your Case Manager will provide support to line management and HR, reducing workloads and advising on best practices.
All appropriate resources are used to enable a fast return to optimum health and work.
Your case manager’s activities will include:
- Regular meetings/calls with the referring manager and/or HR to discuss live cases
- Keeping in regular contact with the employee
- Arranging appointments for physiotherapy, employee assistance
programmes, other health professionals etc.
- Following up with the employee to ensure attendance at appointments
- Making contact with treating clinicians such as the GP
- Liaising with line management on the possibility of Reasonable Accommodations in the workplace
Benefits to the employee:
- Single point of contact with the case manager
- Access to telephone advice on ways to enhance their current treatment
- Access to a range of complementary health services such as counselling and physiotherapy through our health and wellbeing partners
- Enables the earliest possible recovery and return to work
Get in touch.
Our network of Occupational Health Physicians is the first of its kind, ensuring a truly national, accessible service.
We have a nationwide network of clinics. Please Click here for more information on Our Network and to find one close to you.